SCE in Acute Medicine
November 2021 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Supporting you to pass first time
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions provide the most important topics
- Offline App allows you to revise anywhere
- Notifications prompt you to stay motivated
- Personalised daily questions keep you focused
- Detailed analysis and feedback
Access to the best quality content
- Covers the entire curriculum including; infectious diseases, neurology, ophthalmology, clinical pharmacology, poisoning, cardiorespiratory arrest and shock
- Personalised daily question delivered at a time to suit you
- Questions covering the entire curriculum including; Infectious diseases, Neurology and ophthalmology, Clinical pharmacology and positioning, Cardiorespiratory arrest and shock
Why choose us for your SCE in Acute Medicine exam revision?
Maximise your revision time with our bank of ‘Best of Five’ questions. Our questions are mapped to the Specialty Training Curriculum for Acute Internal Medicine, published by the Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians Training Board.
Our Specialty Certificate Examination in Acute Medicine questions are written by doctors that are experts in their specialty and have extensive knowledge of the exam structure, difficulty, and curriculum.
Use BMJ Onexamination to give yourself the best chance of passing this exam first time. Revise effectively by identifying your weak areas and tracking your leaning.