Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions allows you to revise the most important topics
- Revision prompts to encourage you to revise every day
- Personalised daily question delivered at a time to suit you
- Social Learning lets you learn with your peers and compare scores
- Timed Mock Tests with themes from recent exams
Access to the best quality content
- 625+ Single Best Answer questions
- 390+ Extended Matching Questions
- Exam specific revision advice written by our FRCS clinical editor
- Curriculum mapped questions cover Acute Abdomen, Infections of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissues, Critical Care, and Lower and Upper Gastrointestinal Diseases
Why choose us for your FRCS General Surgery exam revision?
Improve your knowledge for the Royal College of Surgeons’ ISB Section 1 Exam in General Surgery. We provide you with the resources you need to revise effectively and increase your chances of success.
Revise with over our bank of Single Best Answer questions (SBAs) and Extended Matching Questions (EMQs). We help you to maximise your revision time with questions based on previous exams and hot topics that are likely to appear in your exam.
Identify your weak points, compare yourself to your peers and find out how likely you are to pass your exam first time. Our revision features are designed to allow you to study efficiently and focus on the highest value questions.
Helped me with my recall and updating my knowledge
The question pool and answers prepared me for the exam