First FRCR Physics
November 2021 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Revise for your radiology exam today
- Questions on Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Personalised daily question delivered at a time to suit you
- Peer comparison features keep you on track
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions allow you to revise the most important topics
- Our Offline App to revise on the go
- Performance dashboard lest you see your progress at a glance
- Detailed analytical tools highlight topics that need most work
Access to the best quality content
- Over 280 multiple choice questions
- Detailed explanations to improve your knowledge and understanding
- Topics covered include: Radiation hazards and dosimetry, radionuclide imaging, basic physics, MRI and ultrasound.
Why choose us for your First FRCR exam revision?
Revise effectively with over 280 multiple choice questions to prepare you for the Physics module of the First FRCR exam. Target your weak areas, improve your knowledge across all key topics in the current exam curriculum, test your exam aptitude and track your progress.
Our learning materials include questions on Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Proton Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT). Test your factual knowledge and clinical problem solving over a wide range of topics. Questions are selected based on previous exams and how likely they are to feature in upcoming exams.
Our revision features are designed to allow you to maximise your time and focus on the highest value questions. This resource not only tests your factual knowledge but assesses your clinical problem-solving skills over a range of topics. It contains questions based on themes from previous exams and once answered you can use the explanation and further reading to improve your knowledge.
Quick and handy revision for the exam