Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- 1,000+ FFICM revision questions
- Core Questions allows you to revise the most important topics
- Our Offline App helps you revise on the go
- Revision prompts encourage you to test yourself every day
- Personalised Daily Question delivered at a time to suit you
- Social Learning features let you revise with peers and compare your performance
- Keep track of your progress with your personal Learning Journal
- Detailed analytical tools highlight your weak areas
- Timed Mock Test recreates exam conditions
Access to the best quality content
- 580+ Single Best Answer questions
- 430+ Multiple True/False questions
- Expertly written questions commissioned from practising intensive care consultants
- In-depth explanations to improve your knowledge of critical care medicine
Why choose us for your FFICM exam revision?
The FFICM exam is challenging and represents an important step in your career in intensive care medicine. Make the most of your revision time by focusing on the topics that are most likely to come up in the exam.
Our revision resource is packed with useful features that allow you to track your learning and highlight your weakest areas, as well as showing you how you compare with your FFICM peers.
Our free app works even when you do not have internet access, so you really can revise anywhere, anytime. You will also receive a personalised daily question to give you added motivation to stay on track.