October 2021 Exam
January 2022 Exam
April 2022 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Pass your Applied Knowledge Test with us
- Offline App to revise on the go
- Explanations linked to BMJ Best Practice
- Detailed analysis and performance feedback
- Timed mock test to prepare you for exam day
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions highlight the topics you must know
- Revision prompts to encourage you to revise every day
- Peer comparison
- Social Learning - revise with your peers
- Key Learning Points for every question
Access to the best quality content
- Over 2,455 individual test items
- Including 2,100 ‘single best answer’ questions
- Also including 330 ‘extended matching questions’
- Detailed clinical scenarios
- Also includes data interpretation, seminal trial and 'free-text' questions
- Detailed explanations that teach and improve your clinical understanding
Why choose us for your MRCGP (AKT) exam revision?
BMJ OnExamination's MRCGP resource gives you access to over 2,450 question items mapped to the Royal College curriculum.
Our MRCGP resource is written by practising GPs who are experts in their specialty and have extensive knowledge of the MRCGP (AKT) exam structure, difficulty, and curriculum.
Created to support you with the Royal College of General Practitioners membership exam, this revision resource is up to date and curriculum mapped and will fully prepare you for exam day.
Our resource has been reviewed and approved by GP trainers.
Our bespoke medical revision platform allows you to systematically target your weak areas, improve your knowledge across all key topics in the current exam curriculum, test your exam aptitude, log your learning and track your progress.
Allows me to review questions any time with feed back. This ease of accessibility is very important when preparing for post graduate studies and running a busy practice. A true one stop shop for my revision needs.
I passed the exam with a good mark, it was useful in helping me see patterns in disease presentations