FRCEM Emergency Medicine
March 2022 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Hundreds of exam format questions
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Personalised Daily Question delivered at a time to suit you
- Test yourself against your with our social learning features
- Performance dashboard to keep track of your progress
- Detailed analytical tools to highlight your weak areas
Access to the best quality content
- Exam-specific Single Best Answer Questions
- Questions mapped to the entire FRCEM Emergency Medicine curriculum
- Detailed explanations that sharpen your FRCEM knowledge
- Exam specific revision advice to get you ready
- Written by clinical experts in the Emergency Medicine specialty
Why choose us for your FRCEM Primary exam revision?
Access our bank of Single Best Answer Questions, mapped to the latest curriculum for your FRCEM Primary Examination.
Our FRCEM Primary question topics include Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathology, Statistics, and Evidence-Based Medicine. All of our FRCEM content is created by doctors who are experts in their specialty, and who have extensive knowledge of the exam structure, difficulty, and curriculum.
Our questions are pitched at the right level of difficulty, to mirror what you will experience on exam day.
Our bespoke revision platform allows you to systematically target your weak areas, improve your knowledge across all key topics in the current exam curriculum, test your exam aptitude, log your learning, and track your progress.