October 2021 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Supporting you through your Child Health exam preparation
- Detailed explanations linking to BMJ BestPractice
- Directing you to the questions you need to know
- Revise offline with our mobile app
- Questions written by expert clinicians
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions highlight the most important topics
- Personalised daily question delivered at a time to suit you
- Explanations that improve your learning
- Performance analysis and feedback
Access to the best quality content
- 121 ‘extended matching
- 668 ‘best of five’ questions (BoFs) questions
- Question themes from previous exams
- Detailed clinical scenarios
Why choose us for your MRCPCH: Theory and Science (TAS) exam revision?
Prepare for the MRCPCH Theory And Science Of Practice (TAS) exam with our revision questions all mapped to the RCPCH curriculum set by the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
This bank of medical revision questions is populated with themes from previous exam sittings and contains a Mock Test designed to mirror what you will experience in the actual exam. Upon answering each question you can further improve your knowledge by reading our detailed explanations and further reading suggestions.
Our revision features are designed to allow you to maximise your time and focus on the highest value questions.