March 2022 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Prepare for your exam today
- 750 MTF and SBA FRCA Final questions
- Detailed analytical tools to highlight your weak areas
- Performance dashboard keeps track of your progress
- Our Offline App lets you revise wherever you are
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions allow you to revise the most important topics
- Revision prompts encourage you to revise every day
- Personalised Daily Question delivered at a time to suit you
- Social Learning features let you revise with your peers and compare your progress
- Timed Mock Test set to exam conditions and latest themes
Access to the best quality content
- 350+ Single Best Answer questions
- 390+ MTF questions
- Curriculum topics include Applied Clinical Pharmacology, Cardiothoracic, Critical Incidents, Intensive Care Medicine and Obstetrics
- Detailed explanations of all key points
Why choose us for your FRCA Final exam revision?
Maximise your exam preparation with our bank of 750 MTF and SBA FRCA Final questions, written exclusively for OnExamination by our team of anaesthetics experts.
Our revision questions are mapped to the current Final FRCA written examination curriculum, set out by the Royal College of Anaesthetists. Take advantage of detailed answer explanations and Key Learning Points that covers every specialty in the FRCA Final curriculum.
Simulate what you’ll experience on exam day by trying our Timed Mock Test, and make sure you’re ready to pass first time.
Our revision features are designed to allow you to maximise your time and focus on the highest value questions, covering all relevant topics.
The mobile app is very helpful, there is a large volume of questions and I truly appreciated the individual feedback to questions and comments I had on certain questions. The fact that the editor, Dr. Thomas, is a past examiner only helps solidify that this resource is a must. Thank you for all your time Dr. Thomas.
Awesome app and questions (for the FRCA Final). So easy to blast through a handful of questions whenever there's a quiet moment at work.
The mobile app allows me to revise during my commute or whilst waiting in the coffee queue, maximising my study time