October 2021 Exam
Choose Your Own Duration
Supporting you through your Child Health exam preparation
- Personalised support and feedback
- Highlight your weak areas
- Detailed explanations that improve your learning
- Linked to BMJ Best Practice
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions keep you focused on important topics
- Offline App gives you the freedom to revise anywhere
- Daily notification to encourage you to stay on track
- Personalised daily question delivered to your device
- In-depth performance analysis and feedback
Access to the best quality content
- 933 questions in total
- Question themes from previous exams
- 807 'best of five' questions
- 126 'extended matching' questions
Why choose us for your MRCPCH: Foundation of Practice (FOP) revision?
Previously called MRCPCH Part 1, our MRCPCH FOP revision resource offers you a bank of exam format questions that are mapped to the current Royal College curriculum. Our questions are written by experienced paediatric authors, to give you the most relevant, syllabus matched topics to revise.
BMJ OnExamination offers more than just high quality revision questions. To assist with your exam preparation, your MRCPCH FOP resource offers a comprehensive range of learning tools which have been specifically designed to improve your knowledge and test and your exam aptitude.
Our learning tools give you a truly personal learning experience that will allow you to work topic by topic and by identifying your weak areas and encouraging you to focus your revision where you need it most you will see a positive improvement in your knowledge level.