Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions makes sure you're focused on the most important areas
- Use our app to revise anywhere, anytime
- We send a personalised revision question every day
- Detailed analysis and feedback
- Timed PLAB Mock Test to help recreate exam conditions
Access to the best quality content
- Over 1250 ‘single best answer’ revision questions
- Question themes from previous PLAB exams
- EMQs questions for additional learning
- Personalised daily question to keep you on track
- Exam specific revision advice
- Detailed explanations that help increase your understanding
Why choose us for your PLAB exam revision?
Before you can practice in the UK you must first pass The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) exam. The PLAB is a computer-based written exam consisting of 200 single best answer (SBA) questions.
The PLAB exam has moved away from testing factual recall, it now focuses on clinical problem solving across a number of specialties and tests a candidates knowledge of the professional conduct necessary to practice as a junior doctor in the UK. BMJ OnExamination’s PLAB revision resource contains questions written by expert and experienced clinicians that incorporate all aspects of foundation training.
Our fully updated and reviewed PLAB revision resource offers you a bank of over 1250 exam format Single Best Answer questions (SBAs). Our high quality questions reflect the GMC exam to give you the closest revision experience possible. Each of our curriculum matched SBAs include a full explanation to ensure we provide you with fully comprehensive exam revision.
I completed PLAB using OnExamination as a complementary method to boost my revision, I must agree it proved successful. I would recommend anyone to do OnExamination questions repeatedly and read the explanations. Very effective resource for PLAB