Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions give you the most important information
- Offline App to revise anywhere
- Detailed explanations that improve your learning
- In-depth performance analysis and feedback
- Personalised daily question to encourage you to revise every day
- Social Learning - revise with your peers
Access to the best quality content
- Over 315 Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions covering all domains for the Adult Nursing Exam
- Questions to prepare for the ‘Critical Items’ on patient or public safety
- Main domains: Professional values, communication, interpersonal skills, nursing practice, decision making, leadership management and team working
Why choose us for your NMC Test of Competence exam revision?
The NMC Test of Competence Part 1 exam is a computer-based test (CBT) consisting of over 300 Multiple Choice Questions. It is intended for applicants trained outside the EU (European Union) and European Economic Area seeking employment as a nurse in the UK.
The Adult Nursing test covers four main domains as described by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Professional values, Communication and interpersonal skills, Nursing practice and decision making Leadership management and team working.
You will be tested on a range of generic nursing competencies as well as topics relevant to just your specific field of adult nursing.
The test will also contain a set of questions on patient or public safety and are considered to be ‘critical items’ that you will need to answer correctly as part of your overall exam pass.
BMJ OnExamination’s NMC Part 1 revision resource contains multiple choice questions in the same format you will see in the actual Computer Based Test covering all four of the domains and questions specific to adult nursing addressed in the test, ensuring that you can fully prepare for your exam.