Medical Student Finals
Start your journey to exam success
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Peer comparison
- Social Learning lets you revise with your peers
- Performance dashboard to keep track of your progress
- Detailed analytical tools to highlight your weak areas
- Timed Mock Tests to recreate exam conditions
Access to the best quality content
- 2,075+ n of many questions
- 889+ Extending Matching Questions
- 970+ Multiple Choice Questions
- 118+ Short Answer Questions
- Picture quizzes with x ray and ECG images
- Fully GMC compliant content
- Detailed explanations that improve your learning
- Study all curriculum areas, including Anaesthetics, Cardiology, Immunology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Haematology, Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, Ethics & Law, Geriatrics, Nephrology, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Palliative Care, Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and more
Why choose us for your Med Student Final exam revision?
Prepare for all aspects of your written exams with questions from leading medical professionals. Our experts have a wealth of knowledge about what it takes to pass your final year medical exams.
We cover every topic that you will need to pass your final year, in compliance with the GMC’s ‘Promoting Excellence’ guidelines introduced in 2016.
Find out how likely you are to pass. Use our timed mock tests to sharpen your knowledge and track your progress, giving you the chance to tailor your revision and maximise your time.
Revise wherever you are with our mobile app, which can be used with or without an internet connection. You can replicate exam timings and question types to practice exam technique.
The clear demonstration of session progress is very useful. I like the ability to build up revision sessions with multiple topics, number of questions and type of question.
I passed my intermediate professional written exam at Warwick uni after having used onexamination (medical student finals) to aid my revision. I completed around 2200 of the available question and had a native mean of around 70%. Our test was 50 SBA and 75 EMQs taken from the med schools alliance question bank. I found that the practice questions I completed with onexamination helped me feel confident about the exam and when I sat the paper I confidently answered most questions without much difficulty. The EMQs were similar but I found the stems to be a lot more wordy than the practice ones on the site. The SBAs were fine but seemed to be pitched slightly harder than those on the site. However I feel that all the practice paid off as I achieved 76% in my exam, which I am pleased with. I want to say thank you for the site and I have found it a really valuable way to study as I tend to learn better through practice than reading. I will continue to use onexamination to prepare for my finals next year.
Easy to use interface, good way of selecting topics. Feedback after a batch of questions to identify weak areas.
Lots of questions, links to background reading and easy to use on an iPhone. You can see how others perform on the same question and select specific questions - great for challenging yourself/learning in an area of weakness or if on a particular placement.
Using it as a revision tool for finals helps to keep me interested - I have a short attention span and changing topic often helps me to retain the information better! Questions are good quality and the explanations are useful - better than other websites I've seen some of my friends using. Can do questions whenever I have time/access to a computer - when I have time off or when working too. More practical than a book. 4000 questions should be more than enough to last me until May.