Medical Student Finals
Start your journey to exam success
Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Peer comparison
- Social Learning lets you revise with your peers
- Performance dashboard to keep track of your progress
- Detailed analytical tools to highlight your weak areas
- Timed Mock Tests to recreate exam conditions
Access to the best quality content
- 2,075+ n of many questions
- 889+ Extending Matching Questions
- 970+ Multiple Choice Questions
- 118+ Short Answer Questions
- Picture quizzes with x ray and ECG images
- Fully GMC compliant content
- Detailed explanations that improve your learning
- Study all curriculum areas, including Anaesthetics, Cardiology, Immunology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Haematology, Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, Ethics & Law, Geriatrics, Nephrology, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Palliative Care, Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, Rheumatology, Surgery, ENT, Orthopaedics and more
Why choose us for your Med Student Final exam revision?
Prepare for all aspects of your written exams with questions from leading medical professionals. Our experts have a wealth of knowledge about what it takes to pass your final year medical exams.
We cover every topic that you will need to pass your final year, in compliance with the GMC’s ‘Promoting Excellence’ guidelines introduced in 2016.
Find out how likely you are to pass. Use our timed mock tests to sharpen your knowledge and track your progress, giving you the chance to tailor your revision and maximise your time.
Revise wherever you are with our mobile app, which can be used with or without an internet connection. You can replicate exam timings and question types to practice exam technique.
�A great way to get in some study when you have a few minutes of free time.
Excellent way to review knowledge. Answers are often well-explained.
The clear demonstration of session progress is very useful. I like the ability to build up revision sessions with multiple topics, number of questions and type of question.
Every junior doctor needs to have this