Why choose us?
How we help you pass
- Core Questions highlight the topics you must know
- Time Efficient Revision
- Offline App to revise on the go
- Revision prompts to encourage you to revise every day
- Personalised daily question delivered at a time to suit you
- Detailed analysis and feedback
- Over 1,020 multiple choice questions
- Detailed explanations that improve your learning
- Over 322 'Extended Matching' question items
- Detailed performance analysis and feedback
- Exam specific revision advice
- Topics are anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, basic sciences and pathology
Why choose us for your International Medical Student Year 1 to 3 exam revision?
Our International Medical Student Year 1 to 3 exam revision resource supports your learning with pre-clinical practice questions designed to test and improve your knowledge in your early years of medical school.
Launched in 2007, our Medical Student Years 1-3 exam revision resource is designed to support you in your early years at medical school by focusing on the integration of basic sciences and clinical medicine. Take advantage of the SBA, MCQ and EMQ questions for medical students created to test and improve your knowledge.
Take advantage of the expert written physiology, pharmacology, anatomy, basic sciences and pathology practice questions to ensure you are fully prepared for this important exam.
Our significant experience in delivering high quality medical education and exam preparation materials ensures we are able to provide tailored resources to support your specific exam.