MRCS Part A Papers 1 and 2 Revision Resource
An extensive bank of online surgical revision questions
designed to support your exam success
Launched in 2007, our MRCS A revision resource
offers 1,900 SBA practice questions and 1,750 EMQ item stems,
addressing the entire syllabus.
This regularly updated resource contains questions based
on themes from previous exams and once questions are
answered you can further improve your knowledge from our detailed
question explanations and further reading suggestions. In 2011 our
MRCS A revision resource was recommended to 53% of our
Our significant experience ensures our surgical revision
resources fit with your requirements.
Your BMJ OnExamination MRCS exam resource will
- Over 1,800 'single best answer' questions
- Over 1,750 'extended matching question' items
- Over 200 'multiple choice, true/false questions'
- Exam theme questions
- Detailed explanations that improve your
- Detailed performance analysis and feedback
- Use AdaptForMe™ for challenging exam
- Exam specific revision advice
- Download our FREE App (Android, iOS) and revise with or
without an internet connection - anytime, anywhere, any
- Test yourself against your peers with our interactive quiz,
Our surgical resource is developed and maintained for you by a
clinical editorial team, led by:
Mr Kevin Conway
Locum Consultant General Surgeon, Cwm Taff NHS Trust
Mr Niall Aston
Consultant Vascular Surgeon, University Hospital Lewisham,
*Based on data collected at the point of sales
between 1.01.11 and 31.12.11.