PLAB Online Revision Resource
Over 50% of our customers used our PLAB resource because it was
recommended to them.*
BMJ OnExamination's extensive PLAB question bank includes;
Single Best Answer questions (SBAs), and Extended
Matching questions (EMQs - for additional
The questions are based on themes from previous PLAB
exams as well as the PLAB course syllabus to ensure that
you get the most out of your revision.
In recent years the PLAB exam has tested
clinical problem solving across specialties and has moved
away from simply testing factual recall.
NEW MOCK TEST 2014
Featuring question themes from previous exam sittings!
The paper is set to exam conditions, with the appropriate number
of question items (a cross-section of 200 question items from
across the resource) with a time limit of 3 hours.
To pass this exam you should practice the style of question you
will experience in the exam. Our questions cover the
PLAB exam style to give you the closest revision
experience possible. Identify your areas of
weakness to help suceed in this exam - don't just try
to memorise past questions!
Choose a learning style that suits you. Use our
Performance analysis tool to give you a truly
personal learning experience.
Your BMJ OnExamination PLAB resource will
- Over 1000 'single best answer' questions
- Over 2100 'extended matching question' items (EMQs -
for additional learning)
- NEW Mock Test 2014
- Question themes from previous PLAB exams
- Exam specific revision advice
- Detailed explanations that improve your
- Use AdaptForMe™ for challenging exam
- Detailed performance analysis and
- Download our FREE App (Android, iOS) and
revise with or without an internet connection - anytime, anywhere,
- Test yourself against your peers with our interactive quiz,
* Based on 2012 feedback